Atlantic Shores provides acute inpatient treatment to adults 18 and older for a wide variety of psychiatric disorders and chemical dependencies. Providing a safe, secure and nurturing environment, the acute treatment program is curriculum based and designed to address elements and behaviors common to those challenged by substance abuse and/or mental health issues.
Each patient is treated like the individual they are with a personalized treatment plan that is dependent upon the patient’s physical and psychological needs.
These plans focus on attainable short and long-term goals established from the patient’s family and referring professionals. Families are an integral part of the treatment process and are encouraged to participate in the program.
Our Programs Include:
• Behavioral Problems/Conduct Disorders
• Chemical Dependency Programs
• Crisis Stabilization
• Inpatient Hospitalization
• Structured Residential Environment
• Multi-Disciplinary Team approach addresses Educational, Psychological and Social Problems
• Baker Act Receiving Facility
• Marchman Act Receiving Facility
• Court Ordered Treatment
• Community AA Meetings
• NA Support Groups