Atlantic Shores Hospital provides inpatient treatment to adolescents ages 11 to 17 suffering from mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring disorders. Our adolescent treatment program offers long-term treatment, schooling and social rehabilitation for both male and female adolescents.
The mission of the Atlantic Shores adolescent program is to assist each resident in developing the skills necessary to function successfully at home, school and community life.
We understand that being a teenager can be hard and our trained professionals understand the many stressors linked to teenage life including:
- Pressure to be liked by peers
- Wanting to do well in school
- The yearn to make your family proud
- Increased responsibility of decision making
- The Overwhelming feeling of sadness, rage, hopelessness or worthlessness
Atlantic Shores Hospital is licensed and accredited by the following:
- “The Joint Commission” or TJC
- State of Florida
- Department of Children & Families
- 12-Step Licensed Chemical Dependency Program
For more information about our treatment programs, call 954-771-2711 or
toll free 888-771-2711 or click here.