With more than 100 employees, the staff of Atlantic Shores Hospital includes psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physical assistants, master’s-level therapists, mental health technicians and support staff. Each clinical and medical professional works towards the same goal of helping our patients improve their quality of life.
- Chief Executive Officer, Manny Llano
- Chief Financial Officer, Varonica Oehl
- Chief Operating Officer, Karin Carl, MBA, MHA, M.Ed
- Chief Nursing Officer, Roland Peltier, MSN, RN
- Director of Clinical Services, Patrice Rotolo, MSW, LCSW
- Director of Admissions and Referrals, Amanda Meneses, Psy.D.
- Director of Human Resources, Ashura Kirkland
- Director of Risk Management and Compliance, Anitra Carter
- Director of Marketing, Stephen Nadeau
- Director of Plant Operations and Dietary Services, George Pinilla, CFM
- Medical Director, Sherri Bieniek, M.D.
- David Flaherty, D.O.
- Peter Ventre, M.D.
- Peysaf Worthalter, M.D.
Atlantic Shores Hospital is licensed and accredited by the following:
- “The Joint Commission” or TJC
- State of Florida
- Department of Children & Families
- 12-Step Licensed Chemical Dependency Program
For more information about our treatment programs, call 954-771-2711 or
toll free 888-771-2711 or click here.