The goal of the substance abuse program is to improve the necessary daily living skills as well as coping mechanisms in order to allow individuals to reach and maintain a maximum quality of life. Atlantic Shores Hospital strives to promote recovery for both the chemically dependent patient and family.
Throughout treatment, patients are provided with the necessary tools to develop a new self-image, and to initiate positive life changes. Patients learn to understand and accept their addictions. After detox, patients are placed into an acute treatment program. Our programs include:
- Alcohol and Drug Dependence
- 12-step Licensed Chemical Dependency Program
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation
Atlantic Shores Hospital is licensed and accredited by the following:
- “The Joint Commission” or TJC
- State of Florida
- Department of Children & Families
- 12-Step Licensed Chemical Dependency Program
For more information about our treatment programs, call 954-771-2711 or
toll free 888-771-2711 or click here.